Friday, March 20, 2009

goFASTER>>


I'd never really listened to goFASTER>> before, although I had an idea about what they might sound like. Listening to their new EP "A Modern Education" now, it sounds like I thought it would sound like. What it sounds like is as follows. A delectable indie pop four piece from Liverpool who make music in the same lunch-box as Good Shoes and Look See Proof. The EP also has a Hot Club De Paris aura to it, in how the songs all entwine together like they have a big shoelace tied around them. Where time is gained whilst getting into this band's songs, time is most definitely lost during trying to figure out how to punctuate their name. Check out the MP3 below and if you like it, buy it via Alcopop records.

MP3: goFASTER>> - Magazine Addiction
Purchase: goFASTER>> - A Modern Education EP CD

1 comment:

Conrad said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://keyboardpiano.net