Friday, December 26, 2008

ICE, SEA, DEAD PEOPLE


ICE, SEA, DEAD PEOPLE
are one of the few bands that have emailed me that I actually liked. They are a 3 piece band from London who are inspired by bands like Fugazi, Liars and Jarcrew. Their aggressive, sharp post-punk music is very harsh on the ears, kind-of reminiscent of Untitled Musical Project. I should listen to it in the mornings to wake me up. I can imagine them being a fun live band to watch. Actually less fun and more scary, but still awesome. Justin Klein is the name of the song up for download below, I have no idea who Justin Klein is but he's probably awesome, just because he has a ISDP song named after him.

MP3: ICE, SEA, DEAD PEOPLE - Justin Klein
BUY: A t-shirt?

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Hey, I just stumbled across your blog in a frantic search for some venice ahoy action. I was going to say I had a quick look through the blog but I practically read all of it last night/this morning. Anyway, the point is: Its really good! Love the music your covering. Exciting.

Paul said...

ed YOU ARE A LEGEND! I just found your blog. You have to come help us now! Check out http://meatpieblog.blogspot.com

THANK YOU

Paul