Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'll buy you flowers instead of pickled eggs

Here are a small handful of songs that I have been playing to the extreme quite a lot recently. Think of it a mini-playlist. Artists have mini-albums, so mini-playlists must exist. If not then I am officially creating the first mini-playlist. Huzzah. Most of these tracks have been released recently or are very close to being so. You may be interested to know that I am now including "buy" links in my posts. Because even though I don't buy it, that doesn't mean you can't. Word. Basically this post was just an excuse to make another logo!


MP3: Late Of The Pier - Broken [Buy from Amazon]
MP3: Why? - The Hollows [Buy from Amazon]
MP3: Mclusky - Without MSG I Am Nothing [Buy from Amazon]
MP3: The Subways - This Is The Club For People Who Hate People [Buy from Amazon]
MP3: Maths Class - Branches [Buy from Amazon]
MP3: The Wave Pictures - I Love You Like A Madman [Buy from Amazon]

Finally, this song didn't really fit in with the rest of my "mini-playlist" because I havn't been playing it "quite a lot" because I have only just discovered it but I think I will be listening to it a lot. Here is how I would describe it. Like Test Icicles hyper on cherryade in a room full of apes. Capow.

MP3: The Mae Shi - Power To The Power Bite Two [Buy from Amazon]

No comments: